Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I need to vent

Before I start complaining I just want to say that I have a wonderful husband who worked hard all day on our heating system, the weather was great today, E and I got to take a nice walk and dinner was really good.

OK, time to vent...
  • E woke up waaayyyy to early from her nap, just crying. She definitely needed more sleep, but that wasn't happening. So needless to say she was a pain all night long. (Wiggles helped though. And she is pretty cute when she's dancing along to the songs.)
  • I was really looking forward to finishing the book of Jeremiah, but because of the short nap that didn't happen.
  • I used our oven for the first time today. I cleaned out the top part first, but forgot the bottom part so I burned a spider and his web. That didn't smell to good.
  • Continuing on the oven subject... Dinner was supposed to take 45 minutes to cook. It took twice as long! (Still turned out great though. And we have plenty of leftovers for tomorrow.)
  • E refused to lay still when I changed her very dirty diaper. She put her foot in it. Gross! Then she peed on the floor.
  • E woke up a little while ago with major reflux problems. (She's elevated and asleep now.)
This is just part of what happened today. I know that most of it is no big deal. It's just one of those bad days that we all have from time to time. Well, I should go take a shower and go to bed. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow. Hopefully a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...