Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

be light...

Yes! We have a light fixture in our front room and grandpa's old liqueur cabinet has been moved to it's place. All thanks to C and T who have been working hard. Thanks guys! And thanks D for letting T come over and help us - AGAIN!

E had fun with some of her friends today at LRF. We went on a trolley ride, played in the bunny town, petted a llama, and took some cute pictures. Once we get the other computer set up I will post them on FB and MS.

Ok, so here's my confession... I watch the new 90210. It's not as good as the old one, but me and my friends back in, what - 8th grade =), were all so obsessed with the old show that I can't stop watching the new one. It's not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...