Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

3 things on my mind

  1. I want to start with commenting back. B commented on my last blog and I was going to send a comment back, but I might as well do it here since I have a few things on my mind. So here's my comment back... No, I'm not dieting! I don't have that kind of self control. I'm just trying to get away from the daily chips diet. As far as my shape, well, thanks, but I'm not in great shape. I can really feel how out of shape I am. I have not worked out (routinely) since... well, I can't even remember.
  2. The next thing I want to do is sum up a conversation C and A had earlier today. It's funny how some (many) Hollywood celebrities tell us that we shouldn't vote for McCain b/c of the whole gun thing. If they are so against guns they shouldn't use them in their movies! I would definitely vote for McCain if I could vote. If you can vote you should!
  3. Last but not least I have some prayer requests...
  • Pray for E's friend M who has 2nd degree burn on his hand.
  • Pray for E's friend A who lost a tooth after falling down some stairs (you can read more on her mom's blog - bootcampchallengebrook - see link to the right).
  • Continue to pray for my mom's recovery. Thanks for all your prayers. I told her about all the people praying for her and she was moved and said she could feel it.
  • My brother D is moving to Norway. Pray for him and for my mom b/c this is 2 of 3 kids that leave the country.
  • We still have a lot to do at our house and winter is getting closer. We just need prayers about staying calm, not freaking out and continue to trust in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...