Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

You're not old enough


E gets into my makeup box EVERY day. She brushes her hair with my makeup brushes, tries to unscrew the lids on the eye shadow, "sponges" her face etc. All in front of a mirror that happens to stand on the floor. This morning, as I was trying to get ready, she climbed up on the toilet seat to get to the makeup again (I have to get a shelf for it soon) and I decided that I had enough. So I moved the box to the kitchen table. Like that would stop her! She climbs up on a chair and continues up on the table. So I move the box again, to our bed. And I walk back into the bathroom to brush my hair. But something isn't right. It is way to quiet. I run in to the bedroom and E is sitting on the bed with lipstick all over her face, the pj's, the comforter... you name it. (Pictures to come soon on FB and MS)

Chewing gum yesterday, makeup today... Girl, you have to wait until you're a little bit older.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...