Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

For the very first time, well, kind of

The only one that has ever babysat E is my mom. (Well, my father-in-law has watched her a few times in various waiting rooms, but I'm in the same building so that doesn't really count.) But we actually hired a babysitter for tonight. I'm so excited. And a little nervous, I have to admit. I have total confidence in S, but E doesn't know her so I might have to leave my house hearing a crying toddler. I'm sure she will calm down shortly after we leave if that is the case. I guess I'm just nervous b/c this is as new to me as it is to E. I'll let you know how we both do.

Oh, I just got Clicky. It's at the bottom of this page. They told me to let you all know. So now you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...