We went grocery shopping today so now we have food. Lots of fruit and veggies. And I didn't buy a lot of unhealthy snacks... if it's not here I can't eat it. (If you really know me you know that if I have it at home I will eat it!)
E is sleeping and hopefully it will be a good nap. It's the first day without the A/C on and she's used to the buzzing sound of it.
I'm listening to the sound of the washer shaking around in the basement while I'm trying to figure out what to eat for lunch. I think I'm in the mood for some yogurt and granola. Or maybe a sandwich. Hmmm...
Well, as you probably realized by now I have nothing interesting to write about, so I should stop and go downstairs and take care of the laundry and then go eat.
your funy. yoogurt and granola is like my least fav thing. lol.... and so is laundry. lol..... and what are you trying to be on a diet?? cuase if so... thats silly! your in super shape!
ReplyDelete