- found out that the pipes are still leaking. putty and a bucket will hopefully work this week.
- E woke up at 8:40 am
- we went to a park with lots of our friends
- E watched praise baby in the car
- we met C at work then we went to an early dinner
- we said goodbye to daddy and will miss him A LOT (friday can't come soon enough)
- E took a nap in the car on the way home
- we came home and had fun with a spray bottle
- E wanted to go outside so we went for a long walk
- E cut a hole in her shirt. I'm thankful she didn't get hurt. (I also must admit I want to go back to the store to buy a new one b/c I really liked it.)
- Nightly routines and E is asleep
- took the garbage out to the curb
- watched one tree hill
- waiting for C's flight to land so I can talk to him
- and as usual I will most likely go to bed way to late since I have a hard time going to sleep without C
Monday, September 29, 2008
my day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment